"This was a very well planned, well run, and informative conference, part of its charm is intamicy, which allowed a great degree of interaction between its attendees and the authors present"
- Murder203 Attendee
"Wanted to thank you for putting together such a wonderful conference, and allowing me to attend."
- from Jessica Speart author of the Winged Obsession and the Racheal Porter mystery series
"Looking forward to next year ... It was a great event ... you guys did a bang-up job. Congratulations."
- from Mary-Ann Tirone-Smith author of Girls of Tender Age and Dirty Water: A Red Socks Mystery with Jere Smith
"I thought the whole thing was just wonderful, and can't thank you enough for inviting me. It was a class act. The kudos should go to you!"
- from Robert Ellis author of The Lost Witness and City of Fire
And thank you- it was great and I'd love to be more involved next year.
- from M.J. Rose author of The Memorist and The Reincarnationist
...just wanted to thank you again for the fabulous weekend! You pulled off a huge success and I was delighted to be part of it.
- from Roberta Isleib author of Preaching to the Corpse and Asking for Murder
Just wanted to say, one more time, great job. We'll spread the word.
-from Parnell Hall author of The Puzzle Lady Series
You did a remarkable job ... it was an honor to be there, and I hope to see you again next year.
- from Jeff Cohen author of It Happened One Knife
Amazingly good conference. Kudos right back to you!
-from Carole Shmurak author of Death by Committee
Thanks so much, can't wait until the next Murder 203!
- from Alison Gaylin author of Heartless